Choose a Licensed Professional Inspector Who Has Performed Thousands of Home Inspections in Houston, TX and the Surrounding Areas
Dean Limbaugh has been a licensed Professional Inspector since 1999 and has performed thousands of inspections in the Houston area.
He first became an Apprentice Inspector where he performed over 45 inspections, then a Real Estate Inspector with over 100 inspections, and finally a Licensed Professional Inspector in 1999. TREC allows several different paths to obtaining a Professional Inspectors License make sure your inspector has plenty of field experience!
- Licensed Professional Inspector since 1999 w/ thousands of inspections
- Founded Buyers Inspection Services in 2003.
- Board of Directors at Texas Professional Real Estate Inspectors Association (TPREIA) 2012-2015
- President (2014) of the Greater Houston Chapter of TPREIA
- Associate member of Houston Association of Realtors (HAR),
- Certified through InterNACHI
Dean Limbaugh is a certified through InterNachi and is also a Certified Disaster Housing Inspector (FEMA - PARR Inspections). “My associations have added a depth and breadth to my knowledge base.” He continues to attend continuing education classes every month and 16-32 hours yearly to keep up on the latest changes and industry trends.
Through his previous experience as a licensed Realtor®, Dean realized the importance of the independent view the inspector lends to the process concerning deficiencies found in homes. He is committed to providing service with clear, concise and unbiased reports.
For more information about our home inspection services, or to schedule an inspection, contact us today. We service the greater Houston, Texas area, including Bellaire, Katy, Sugar Land, Cypress, Baytown, and the surrounding areas.