Baytown's Top-Rated Home Inspector
Since 1999, Buyers Inspection Services has performed thousands of home inspections in Baytown and the surrounding areas. Dean Limbaugh, owner and operator of Buyers Inspection Services, is a licensed professional home inspector and personally performs every inspection. He continues to attend continuing education classes every month and 16-32 hours yearly to keep up on the latest changes and industry trends.
We utilize state-of-the-art inspection methods that allow us to provide you with more detailed information. Using the latest technology available, we're able to provide the most accurate and detailed reports giving you peace of mind that you're making the right choice for your biggest investment. We take pride in preparing thorough reports that every home buyer can understand. Additionally, we only perform one inspection every day to ensure that each property gets the time and attention it deserves, so contact us to schedule your inspection today!
Licensed Professional Home Inspector
Dean Limbaugh is certified through InterNachi and is also a Certified Disaster Housing Inspector (FEMA - PARR Inspections). He continues to attend continuing education classes every month and 16-32 hours yearly to keep up on the latest changes and industry trends.
- Licensed Professional Inspector since 1999 w/ thousands of inspections
- Founded Buyers Inspection Services in 2003.
- Board of Directors at Texas Professional Real Estate Inspectors Association (TPREIA) 2012-2015
- President (2014) of the Greater Houston Chapter of TPREIA
- Associate member of Houston Association of Realtors (HAR),
- Certified through InterNACHI
Home Inspection Services in Baytown, TX
When you choose Buyers Inspection Services to perform your home inspection, we don't take that responsibility lightly. This is why we only ever perform one inspection a day, to ensure that your property gets the attention it deserves. Our certified inspector will take the time to carefully document every detail of the property using advanced technology and over 15 years of home inspection experience.
During your inspection, we will explain our observations and answer questions you may have. As part of every inspection, we use infrared technology, drone photography, and foundation elevation measuring equipment to document details that other inspectors might miss.
Choose from a wide range of home inspection services:
Structural and Mechanical Inspections:
- New Home Inspections
- Existing Home Inspections
- 1-year Warranty Inspection
- Pre-placement (foundation)
- Pre-drywall (framing and rough plumbing & electrical)
- Termite Inspections (WDI reports) (we refer out).
- Termite Inspections - Pier & Beam (WDI reports) (we refer out).
- Pier and Beam.
- Sprinkler System (up to 7 zones at no additional fee).
Buyers Inspection Services provides a verbal presentation at the end of each attended inspection, but clients are always free to call and ask questions concerning the inspection report. Reports are emailed later that day in a .pdf format after payment.
Take a look at some of our thorough sample reports!
Get the confidence you need to make your biggest investment - contact Buyers Inspection Services today to schedule your home inspection!