Technology, Experience & Trust - Home Inspections in Houston TX
Buyers Inspection Services uses Infrared Thermal Imaging (IR) on all home inspections performed in Houston, Sugar Land, Katy and the surrounding areas. IR is the latest tool to help the home inspector locate deficient area(s) in the dwelling. penetrations, roof leaks, missing insulation, overheating breakers, plumbing leaks are all problems that allow a qualified operator to make an educated interpretation of what is occurring. Infrared imaging is included on every home inspection. The picture below is an overheating electrical wire and breaker inside of the main service panel.
To measure foundation elevations (level or out of level) we use a Compulevel™ or Ziplevel® to document areas of slope/deflection that may indicate a foundation that is not performing. These measurements can help provide object data in evaluating foundation performance. No need to roll a marble across a sloping floor.
- Licensed Professional Inspector since 1999 w/ thousands of inspections
- Founded Buyers Inspection Services in 2003.
- Board of Directors at Texas Professional Real Estate Inspectors Association (TPREIA) 2012-2015
- President (2014) of the Greater Houston Chapter of TPREIA
- Associate member of Houston Association of Realtors (HAR),
- Certified through InterNACHI
Through his previous experience as a licensed Realtor®, Dean realized the importance of the independent view the inspector lends to the process concerning deficiencies found in homes. He is committed to providing service with clear, concise and unbiased reports.